When a protest sign goes wrong
Protest marches against the new Trump adinistration were just about the only thing the press could (and still does) talk about over the weekend. While we have nothing against peaceful protest, we often question the assumptions protestors make when they hit the streets.
The GRAA response to this sign is withering:
This poor lady....
- She wants you to wait 72 hours after you go out to buy a woman while you await a background investigation.
- She wants women to be banned from entering schools and college campuses.
- She wants women banned from polling places on Election Day.
- She wants you to pay a fee to the state before you carry a woman on your person.
- She wants some women banned simply because they look too scary.
- She wants women banned from all airports.
- She wants women to be locked up at all times when not in use.
I wholeheartedly disagree with her!!!
It's asking a lot for everyone to be aware of the restrictions placed on gun owners -- it's even hard for gun owners themselves to keep up with the number, variety, and complexity of regulations they face in order to exercize ther Second Amendment rights.
Which is why we agree with the GRAA that we would never, ever, wish to see the same, dizzying array of restrictions, rules, hurdles, and outright bans placed on women.